RE: Ubuntu 8.04 LTS guest running slowly

Avi:

Here is something strange:

I was testing the command I used to see if I could
identify where the crash occurred. I did a virsh destroy
and virsh undefine on the guest and issued the command to
install it with the accelerate option. The installation
was fast and ran through the entire install perfectly.

I then destroyed the guest, undefined the guest, and removed
the disk file for it.  After that, I tried an install with
the accelerate option and it crashed.

It seems to have something to do with the disk file
being present.

I am testing to see if this is repeatable.  If so, there
has to be a way to debug it.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!