RE: PCI Passthrough and graphic cards ...

Basic graphics passthrough works in xen-unstable, we are working on iGFX passthrough now (Xen Client already has iGFX passthrough support). After complete it, we plan to do the same in KVM. Fede said he is porting xen code to kvm.I think you can also think how to implement it in kvm cleanly. Actually there are many aspects can be enhanced. For example, copy/load video BIOS to guest, easy use for various cases (primary/secondary graphics in host/guest), etc.

Regards,
Weidong