Re: PCI Passthrough and graphic cards ...

My thoughts are only to give the Windows guest more graphic power.
Isn't it possible to get this without a dedicated monitor? My basic
idea is a Kubuntu host. And on this I will try to use as many windows
apps via Wine as possible (also games). And all windows apps I still
need and and want but doesn't work via Wine (or Crossover
Professional) got to be installed into my Windows Seven guest. I know
that two or three games and other intensive windows apps are only able
to run on a Windows.

Perhaps you have some thoughts about this.

Thanks a lot.