Collecting info on running guests

Hi,

I have a few kvm guests running successfully. I'd like to find out
what resources each are using, such as percent of processor, memory,
etc. How can I do this?

How can I find out what version of kvm is currently running? Is there
information in /proc that I can query to find out stats about
performance, usage, version, problems, etc?

What is the best way to perform a backup should there be a problem
with the host? Is there any way to create a near real-time backup of a
guest on a backup kvm server in the event of a complete failure of the
master? Perhaps some kind of migration?

Thanks,
Alex