Re: Unable to start VM with 5.10-rc3

Hi, I'm sure my bisect has nothing to do with KVM,
because it was quick shot between -rc1 and previous release.

This old CPU doesn't have EPT (see attached file)

./run_tests.sh
FAIL apic-split (timeout; duration=90s)
FAIL ioapic-split (timeout; duration=90s)
FAIL apic (timeout; duration=30)
... ^C
few RIP is_tdp_mmu_root observed in dmesg

Z.