Re: Unable to activate windows 2003 se

if you do not worry about date inside Windows ... you can use
following option ... I have not used this but i am going to use this
with windows 7 ...

QEMU Manpage

-startdate date
    Set the initial date of the real time clock. Valid format for date
are: "now" or "2006-06-17T16:01:21" or "2006-06-17". The default value
is "now".

__
tharindu