Re: Unable to activate windows 2003 se

>I post here because I experiment a lot of
>problem to activate windows 2003 server

I have, similarly, never been able to activate Vista under KVM. After some
negotiation with the Windows activation backend, I receive an error
inviting me to call Microsoft to use telephone activation, which is an
astonishingly lengthy process which doesn't work either.

I have tried using various network cards, and I have even tried giving
them MAC addresses which seem to fit into the card vendor's allocated
space in case that sort of detail is being checked?

Has anyone actually succeeded to activate Vista (or Windows 2008) licences
inside KVM?

I have given up trying and am now forced to reinstall Vista (2008) every
few months, each time my 4x30 days' worth (4x60 for 2008) of unactivated
operation expires.

(For those in this boat, http://www.vlite.net/ is very handy, but isn't
for commercial use.)