From: "sudhir kumar" <smalikphy@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues" <mrodrigu@xxxxxxxxxx>, "kvm-devel" <kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 2:16:06 PM (GMT+0200) Auto-Detected
Subject: [Autotest] autotest exception in windows 2003 guest (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '%errorlevel%)

Hi I have been getting the following exception in autotest for windows
2003 datacenter.
                      status = int("\n".join(status.splitlines()[1:-1]).strip())
                  ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10:
'%errorlevel%\n\x1b]0;~\x07\n\x1b[32mAdministrator@ibm-n81hj962hdx
\x1b[33m~\x1b[0m'

Is there any other command with which we can replace
        ssh_status_test_command = echo %errorlevel%

echo $? also does not work in windows.

--
Sudhir Kumar