Re: Newbie, struggling with graphics and qemu monitor

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Michael Jinks<michael.jinks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm rebuilding libsdl with aalib switched off now, will see what happens next.

Small differences:

Over ssh, the console boots with an SDL display, and my xterm window
title set to "caca for ncurses", but it's printing garbage and my
keystrokes don't appear to be reaching the guest.

If I try the same thing from a VNC desktop, I get the same behavior as
before: console pops up in a new window, displays fine, but never gets
past Grub's "boot:" prompt, my keystrokes don't do anything, and it
won't release my mouse.