[KVM_AUTOTEST] unattended installs take 2

Second pass at the unattended install test.  Both Linux and Windows guests are
working however currently it just uses the existing boot test and extends
timeouts.  We still need a good way of determining if an unattended install
completed without error. For Linux guest we should be able to run something
similar to a regular boot test, after reboot try to ssh in.  For windows guest
we still have to run setup in order to have shh up.

Requires the processor patch as well as the patch to "strip and split" patches.

Scripts still uses loop back mounts for now we can upgrade this in the future
however most generic way of creating and manipulating disk images.

5 patches in this set
0005-Modified-boot-test-in-kvm_test.py.patch
0004-Added-two-sample-unattended-config-files-Fedora-and.patch
0003-added-unattended.sh-script.patch
0002-modified-config-file-to-run-unattended-install.patch
0001-Added-floppy-and-tftp-options-to-qemu-command.patch