Re: Restoring VMs without libvirt

Thank you Thomas. I actually need to use a specific tap network device
so I need a way of specifying it when restoring the vm. And this tap
device number varies across hosts so I can’t rely on it being the same
on the source and destination hosts. As far as I can tell this is not
possible with the user interface element of libvirt xml, or am I
mistaken?