Bug or Config?

I am having difficulty with a network bridge on a Win8 guest at CentOS 7 host boot.

Condition is the Win8 guest is configured to start at host boot. From a second workstation I ping both the guest and the host. I issue a remote reboot of the host. Both are responding to pings until the reboot. After the reboot, the host begins to respond and shortly afterwards the guest [sometimes] responds as well...for a time. Then I lose connectivity with the guest. To recover, I issue a "virsh reboot guest-name" command. Then connectivity with the guest is solid until the host is rebooted again. Is this a "race" condition? Is it a configuration issue? Or, is it simply a bug?

The requested information is as follows:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz running on an Assus MOB

qemu-kvm.x86_64     10:1.5.3-126.el7_3.5

CentOS 7.3  Linux 3.10.0-514.10.2.el7.x86_64

guest is Windows 8.1-64bit 2GB RAM, 2vcpus cpu host

Since the host cpu is exposed to the guest, the NIC defaults to the rtl8139 type.

brctl show results:

bridge name    bridge id        STP enabled    interfaces
br1        8000.7824af8b6272    no        eno1
                            vnet0
virbr0        8000.525400a391c0    yes        virbr0-nic

ifcfg-br1:

DEVICE="br1"
BOOTPROTO="static"
IPADDR="10.30.21.41"
NETMASK="255.255.254.0"
GATEWAY="10.30.21.1"
DNS1=10.30.21.1
ONBOOT="yes"
TYPE="Bridge"
#NM_CONTROLLED="no"
DELAY="2" #I have tried default "0" and changed to "2'" with no improvement.

ifcfg-eno1:

DEVICE="eno1"
TYPE="Ethernet"
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
#NM_CONTROLLED="no" #I have tried with/without NetworkManager started/stopped/disabled with no improvement.
BRIDGE=br1

I would guess the following as the start command requested:

/etc/libvirt/qemu/autostart/vWIN8.xml

Again, system runs solid if I issue a virsh reboot command to the guest. Why I need this? I have an autostart feature required of a [internal] customer scheduled on their Win8 guest. It is network dependent. I am unable to run it currently, because of this particular issue. Hence, I am a slave to the Win8 guest on every host reboot. Any suggestions? And/or point me to a forum where I may be able to get assistance with this.

Thank you,