Re: Re: Is guest OS oriented scheduling welcome?

Hello,
It will take some time for me to add the feature to CFS.
Would you mind using credit scheduler instead?

These days, I have changed my port into a separate module, with only
adding some hooks to KVM.

I have tested the case that the KVM is an external module. But I fail
to insert my module in the kernel get from kvm.git.
the error message is

FATAL: Error inserting vms (/lib/modules/2.6.29/extra/vms.ko): Invalid
module format

I still encounter this problem even if the kernel is compiled with
CONFIG_MODVERSIONS=n
(this situation is not unique to me: an external KVM module can not be
loaded either.)
Does anyone know the solution?