Re: kvm-84: Nested virtualization, crashes, and kvm binary name

Jorge Lucángeli Obes wrote:
> Try specifying '-usbdevice tablet' in the KVM command line. Regular
> mice report relative coordinates, and that supposedly messes up with
> VNC. Tablet devices report absolute coordinates so they work well with
> VNC.

  Yeah, I read that too and tried it out, but it somehow brought no
change. The exact same behavior as before. But I'll try it out again on
Tuesday.

  Besides, what's the problem with relative coordinates? When I connect
to a normal X session via VNC, they're relative too, and I have no
problems. There's actually no black dot per default, I must enable it
explicitly, and even then the remote mouse pointer moves quite
simultaneously with the dot (maybe 50-100 ms lag?). With KVM, I cannot
disable the dot at all (which would itself be already a big improvement).

  Thanks for your hints,

  Mike