Re: 3525MB RAM Limit

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have read through the archives (I also did
so before posting :) ) but I haven't been able to find any information
about this. Do you know where I can find it? I tried searching for 4GB
and 3525MB and various combinations. Do you know if a specific limit
is mentioned?

Thanks,

Dan