After upgrading from F7 kvm-65-15 to F10 kvm-74-10

Hi,
We had setup a number of VM's using KVM-65 running on F7 some time ago. We just ocmpleted upgrading a number of hosts to F10 and with that came KVM-74-10. We had some problems after that upgrade. First, none of the VM's would start. After digging around awhile we finally figured out that we had to once again 'chcon -t virt_image_t path_to_image' as we had done back when we first setup the VM's. But what is the proper procedure so that we don't lose the selinux attributes on these image files? Shouldn't this be set by fedora's selinux-policy package? Or by the kvm upgrade? Next issue is that with KVM-74 we are having a lot of problems with the dreaded "TCP/IP VNC connection to hypervisor host has been refused or disconnected". This has now happened to one of the VM's after it was shutdown and then we tried to Run it again and we haven't found a way to reconnect to it. Also, another VM has this weird problem that when you run it, it looks like its running because the screen keeps changing size but all we see is a blank palette on the console page, no screen at all, but the thing is running. How do we fix these things?

Regards,
Gerry