Re: kvm-autotest -- introducing kvm_runtest_2

Ryan Harper wrote:
* Uri Lublin <uril@xxxxxxxxxx> [2009-03-04 01:59]:
I noticed the references to the setup isos for windows that presumbly
install cygwin telnetd/sshd, are those available?  if the isos
themselves aren't, if the build instructions are, that would be very
useful.
You are right. We do have an installation iso images for telnetd/sshd.
I did not want to commit iso images. Also, I am not sure about licensing, and I prefer that we would generate them on the user machine. We'll add the build instructions to the wiki.

Any ETA on the build instructions?

We are currently in the process of moving the wiki to a new location.
Till that happen, please try the following instructions:

To build the cdrom for ssh:
1. mkdir /tmp/ssh_for_win
2. cd /tmp/ssh_for_win
3. download setupssh.exe
4. cat > setup.bat << EOF
setupssh.exe
net user Administrator 123456
netsh firewall set opmode disable
c:
cd c:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin
mkgroup -l >> ..\etc\group
mkpasswd -l >> ..\etc\passwd
net start opensshd
EOF
5. genisoimage -o setupssh.iso setup.bat setupssh.exe

For win2008 -- enabling telnet
1. mkdir /tmp/telnet_for_windows
2. cd /tmp/telnet_for_windows/
3. cat > setup.bat << EOF
servermanagercmd -install telnet-server
sc config TlntSvr start= auto
netsh firewall set opmode disable
net start telnet
EOF
4. genisoimage -o setuptelnet.iso setup.bat

Regards,
    Uri.