Re: VNC with KVM-84 doesn't work

Anthony Liguori a écrit :
You cannot combine -curses and -vnc.

Simple dummy questions:
Why cannot we combine visualization options?
In other words, what prevent forks of back-end video message processing in order to have multiple views of the same virtual machines at the same time?

And the corollary is:
Why cannot we switch on/off available visualizations (ncurses, vnc, sdl) at runtime (for instance: using the monitor)? I mainly use VM as services: they are started with vnc display without any viewer attached, this configuration allows local and remote accesses to the VM display. But this configuration is static. Sometimes, I would like to enable the SDL viewer without restarting the whole VM.

Regards,

- Florent