What to log in case of untrusted hypervisor

Hello,
I am working on testbed executing some secure applications on untrusted
hypervisor (in my case kvm).

In order to verify the run time integrity of applications,I am using an idea
based on write xor execute protection protecting any of the page table
updates of hypervisor&user code/data using WP bit making it read only.
I am capturing the request in the handler,temporarily making it write,log and
then make it read only again.

I am also using tamper-evident logging mechanism to log any events related to
it.

I have a few questions.

1. What are the ideal events that one needs to log so that if one needs to
replay the log,he can do so to verify.

2. How can one create tamper-evident logging mechanism? How could client and
the provider verify that each events are logged as intended without a miss.

3.How can one create a logging mechanism (say per client basis). In that
case, if required we could replay the log so that we could capture the
malicious event.