NX/DEP from host to guest

I experiencing problems on a Windows guest, in which a process
repeatedly shows "Killed" in the shell after running for a short time
(it is running in the SUA/Interix environment). The process is part of
a tool that was open-source, but we are now attempting to use a
closed-source branch of the tool which has commercial support.
However, the vendor has been unable to resolve this issue.

The vendor has asked us to switch off DEP in the Windows guest, so the
tool clearly has some issues with NX/DEP.

The host runs CentOS 6, on an Opteron processor. I have not disabled
NX in the BIOS.

I was wondering if the use of NX on the host could cause individual
processes in a (Windows) guest to be killed?

Simon