I/O redirection Guest VM

Hello,
I am working on building an Storage Intrusion Detection System(SIDS) App

inside a VM on KVM hypervisor.

I wanted I/O's from other vm's to first contact this App VM and

 then finally write to the  disk.I went with the network storage as

 an option to achieve this objective. But wanted to know what  about

I/O's that are not a shared on NFS-share for example? How can

I intercept these I/O/'s ? As the guest VM will be having its own virtual disk

and can write to its own partitions that are not part of NFS share.

I know modifying Qemu could be other options here.(Like developing a

 driver or adding redirection of I/O). But I have a time constraint here and

 unlikely to achieve it by this way.

Looking forward to your help/comments.Thanks

--
Shiva