QEMU KVM tracing and KVM toggling

Hi,

I'm working on system calls tracing using QEMU KVM.

1. Is it possible to force emulation of instructions when VM is running? Then I might be able to enable/disable KVM acceleration whenever I want to.

2. I know I can get full trace from QEMU without KVM (log in_asm). For example during booting kernel I collected log (https://www.dropbox.com/s/ho7ykw1rc2tl4eb/qemu.log). Of course, when I enable KVM, this method will not work. I used trace-cmd tool to collect KVM events (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhvtztzilvepwt0/kvm.log) but KVM log contains only functions emulated by QEMU. Is there a possibility to know what functions are executed natively in CPU when KVM is enabled to get something like "full" log from QEMU without KVM?

Regards,
Michał