Re: QEMU P2P migration speed

07.02.2014 19:32, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Il 07/02/2014 14:07, Andrey Korolyov ha scritto:
>> Ok, I will do, but looks like libvirt version(1.0.2) in not relevant -
>> it meets criteria set by debian packagers
>
> Then Debian's qemu packaging it's wrong, QEMU 1.6 or newer should conflict
> with libvirt <1.2.0.

I've no idea when qemu breaks libvirt.  I found out - just by a chance -
that qemu 1.3+ breaks libvirt <1.0, and I stated this in the deps.
But the thing that 1.6 requires libvirt 1.2 is news for me.

I'll add this requiriment to the debian package.

At any rate, there's no libvirt 1.0 in debian.  Current stable has 0.9,
and current testing has 1.2.1, and this version is also available in
backports for stable.  1.2 was the first version past 0.9 which were
backproted to stable.  There's no other versions of libvirt in debian.

So whomever installed that mess did that on their own, it is definitely
not supported on debian ;)

Thanks,

/mjt