RE: kvm ppc timing stats

I figure out what is going on here.   The timing stats convert
exit durations into microseconds.   The problem is that any
exits that take less than 1us will wind up having a duration
of 0.  After to changing to count timebase ticks instead, the
numbers add up.

By the way-- there aren't any instructions accounted for,
even though they don't cover 100% of the handler-- any
instructions that run before reading the timestamp will
get accounted to the guest.

Stuart

Why
> > do
> >> you think "time is missing"?
> >>
> >> Hollis Blanchard
> >> Mentor Graphics, Embedded Systems Division

CONFIG_KVM_EXIT_TIMING