Re: KVM on 440GP

Hollis Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Corey Minyard <minyard@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's how far I can get now:

snip

So the ROM doesn't seem to be set up properly, though bamboo.dtb is in the
current directory.

I'm wondering if it is something bad about the memory setup.

I was just given an Ebony (440GP) board, and I can verify your
results. Did you manage to make any more progress? Unfortunately I
will be traveling for a couple weeks...
No, I gave up, it wasn't that critical for me.

Also, I don't suppose you have access to any other 440 variants? I
believe the 440GP is the only one to use the 440x4 core, while the
others use 440x5.
I might somewhere at work, but it would be hard to dig up.

-corey