Re: Compiling error : ppc440_bamboo.o fails

Hi Hollis,
no I don't have a  440, I have only many 970 :-|
So I can't hope that KVM will support 970 cpus? Qemu already support this, why for KVM is so difficoult?
Noone is interested? Or the problem is the HW to develop/test on?

I can participate only as tester, I'm not a developer, but I can provide the HW for the cause.

Thanks.
Giuseppe.

Hollis Blanchard ha scritto:
Hi Giuseppe, thanks for your mail. Feel free to CC
kvm-ppc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the future, too... :)