Re: [patch] fix qemu-kvm to build when gdbstub is disabled

Jan Kiszka wrote:
I'm not asking for full gdbstub support at this point, just for a build
workaround at arch-level (or in arch-specific blocks, in gdbstub.c e.g.)
instead of patching generic code with global risk of regressions.

Oh, I see.

I already submitted that to Avi, making gdb_set_stop_cpu() a noop on
ia64. Since there's no target-ia64/ directory in mainline qemu.git yet,
that fix will have to live in qemu-kvm for the time being.

I am fine if you wish to remove all the #ifdef CONFIG_GDBSTUB bits.

Cheers,
Jes