Re: [patch] kvm.h only needs asm/types.h

Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
Jes Sorensen wrote:
Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
Generally we should include linux/types.h instead of asm/types.h for
kernel.  We have already used the magic hack-module.awk(replace
linux/types.h with asm/types.h) to make it work in userspace.  :)
Xiantao
Yes and no, in this case we don't need it, and there is no reason to
modify the kernel headers for KVM if we can share them unmodified.

When you do "make sync" in userland,  many files are modifed except this one. :)
Xiantao

I thought make sync had been removed :-) It at least no longer works.

Cheers,
Jes