Re: [patch] remove vcpu_info array v5

Glauber Costa wrote:
Yes, but I believe the whole point of jes patches is to remove those
limits.

So we could linear search huge lists?  Or code hashes where arrays would do?
 No, sir.

An array of pointers statically sized at MAX_CPUS is fine.  If you insist,
you can realloc() it on demand.

Yes, I agree. having MAX_CPUS is fine, and if we need to, we can increase that.
but again: then the direction of the flow is better be have qemu to
use a env array,
and then we can use the same method for kvm.

I only object to the linear search; not to the folding of vcpu_info into CPUState.