Re: [patch] v4 - fold struct vcpu_info into CPUState

Anthony Liguori wrote:
FWIW, vcpu_info seems to have nothing to do with KVM. It's entirely build around the IO thread. The IO thread really isn't KVM specific.

I would just stick these fields in CPU_COMMON unconditionally if you're going to move them at all.

Hi Anthony,

I am quite happy to do that, my main concern was to get rid of the
static declaration of the vcpu_info array.

Do you prefer we do it all in one go, or rather have this patch, then
another patch afterwards that moves them into CPU_COMMON? I'm good with
both, I just don't want it to get too complicated so it won't get
accepted because of that.

Cheers,
Jes