Re: [patch] fold struct vcpu_info into CPUState

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Avi Kivity <avi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jes Sorensen wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Trying to get rid of the static declaration of the vcpu_info array, this
>> patch folds it into CPUState. I have only been able to test it on ia64,
>> but it seems to behave as expect, however ia64 SMP support is still a
>> bit flakey, so I would appreciate it if someone would test this on x86
>> and PPC. It builds on x86_64 at least.
>>
>> Comments appreciated.
>
> Looks reasonable to me.  Glommer, please review this as well.  Does this
> help or interfere with your efforts?
I am travelling this week, and will only be able to provide an
extensible review in a few days. However, me and Jes have already
discussed, and it seem to get along fine with what I am doing.

It makes sense for the accelerator to be able to register an opaque of
its own in cpu state, so I will be working on a patch for exactly that
shortly

> --
> error compiling committee.c: too many arguments to function
>
> --

Glauber  Costa.
"Free as in Freedom"
http://glommer.net

"The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act."