Re: kvm/ia64 TODO List. (Draft).

Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
It is versy strange! We didn't meet this issue at our side.  Maybe it is
caused by old PAL. Which version is the machine's PAL?

Hi Xiantao,

This is the output from the host:

[root@mustafa ~]# cat /proc/pal/cpu0/version_info
PAL_vendor : 0xff (min=0xff)
PAL_A      : 01.08 (min=01.03)
PAL_B      : 01.14 (min=01.00)

Otherwise I'd like to focus work on qemu and scalability, something we
really need, but which is also shared with x86.
Agree. We really need effort to identify such tasks and work on them.
Do you have some proposals on this area? :)

There's a lot to do really, first priority is to get qemu and qemu-kvm
in sync. Then we need to look at making it more scalable for when
running on larger systems with many I/O devices presented to the guest.
I should have the hardware to work on that though, at some point :-)

Cheers,
Jes