Re: ARM KVM guest virtual address to host virtual address Look up

Hi Peter:

The guest's load/store instructions, which I want to debug, do not cause a guest exception. ARM KVM only provides the guest' r15 register (pc) value. To get the guest instruction for emulating in host, "translate guest VA to host VA" is required. How to implement
"translate guest VA to host VA" in host ?

Thank you

-Jack

Peter Maydell 於 2016/1/15 下午 08:17 寫道: