Re: ARM KVM guest virtual address to host virtual address Look up

On 15 January 2016 at 11:14, hiwu <hiwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want to trap some ldr,str instruction in guest VM for debug. Therefore, I
> have to emulate guest ldr,str in host. Without guest VA to host VA, I cannot
> emulate ldr,str instruction in host.

That sounds like you want "load/store value from guest VA", not "translate
guest VA to host VA". Try cpu_ldl_data and friends (though note that
if you use them to access an invalid address they'll cause a guest
exception).

thanks
-- PMM