Power Management Features of ARM VM System

Hi folks

There are a lot of talks about ARM VM system specification recently.
As reading and thinking of ARM VM system, I'm being curious about
ARM VM power management features. My question is as follows.

Is there need to add cpufreq and cpuidle driver to ARM VM system?
How about CPU hot-plug?

Best Regards
Jungseok Lee