No KVM/ARM Sync-up call tomorrow

I forgot to send out a call for agenda items last week, sorry.

Next week is Linaro Connect in Macao and many call participants will
be there and be able to discuss things in person, so I suggest we drop
the call tomorrow (Feb 25th).

If anyone had something urgent to discuss, let me know and we'll set
something up.

Thanks,
--
Christoffer