Re: Cortex-A7 Support

On 16 September 2013 16:06, Christoffer Dall
<christoffer.dall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 03:08:00PM +0100, Jonathan Austin wrote:
>> I'm about to start looking at Cortex-A7 support for KVM - is there
>> anyone else working on this/doing the work already? Seems a shame to
>> duplicate the effort if someone's already done something.

> I believe the Freescale people are looking into this.  Try asking Scott
> Wood and Stuart Yoder about their progress.

Incidentally I'd prefer it if we can get the 'cpu host' patches in before
we add any more known supported CPUs (like A7) to mainline.
Every one we add before CPU host has to be explicitly listed in
userspace tools like QEMU in order to support pre-cpu-host
kernels.

-- PMM