KVM-ARM64 can use VNC on it?

Hi all,

Is it possible to run VNC  on KVM-ARM64 so that i can see the guest's video using vnc viewer?  I've made ​​some attempts have been unsuccessful.

I found vnc viewer can connect to vnc server which in qemu.The qemu can read mouse movement data from vnc viewer.But vnc viewer is black state presented. It can not capture the guest of the output data.

Relevant version is as follows:
The host and the guest kernel version is linux 3.11 rc2+.
The qemu version is 1.5.50.

Somebody say the qemu needs graphics device for guest, is this reallyCLCD can be used as a graphics device?  Now, KVM-ARM64 cann't  use VNC on it ?

Thanks and Regards,
Qun Chen