Re: vexpress hdlcd driver: error: kvm run failed function not implemented

On Thu, Aug 08, 2013 at 02:59:39PM +0300, Riku Voipio wrote:
> On 7 August 2013 20:31, Christoffer Dall <christoffer.dall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Thanks for clarifying this, I remember specifically not using
> >> vexpress-v2p-ca15-tc1.dtb from the arm-dts repository, back in 3.8 era and
> >> before.
> >
> > There was a time when this was out of sync with what the kernel
> > expected.  At least vexpress-v2p-ca15-tc1.dtb from the kernel tree works
> > for me for both TCG and KVM with QEMU.
>
> I presume with "kernel tree" you mean mainline or something derived. I
> see the mainline kernel doesn't have the patch below:

For the record, with "kernel tree" I mean that assuming you're not using
some broken kernel, the device tree included with the kernel should
match the kernel sources - as apposed to grabbing the device tree from
some external repository.  That "kernel tree" being mainline or some
fork.  Of course in this case, the Linaro tree seemed to be just
broken...

-Christoffer