Re: Booting Android with KVM-ARM kernel on QEMU

On 1 May 2013 04:49, Howard Mao <zhehao.mao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alexander, have you gotten this kernel running under KVM? I've been able to run it using TCG just fine, but when I put in -enable-kvm everything just halts at the beginning.

Of course it is working with KVM too, check the following guides with
detailed compile instructions and also optional precompiled binaries
if needed:
   - Versatile Express:
http://www.virtualopensystems.com/media/vexpress/vexpress-guide-public.pdf
   - FastModels: