to run an Android OS in another Android OS using lightweight paravirtualization

Hello! I've been working on the KVM/ARM recently, and an idea hit me just now.Is there a way to run an Android OS(guest OS) in another Android OS(host OS) on a real phone or development board, using the "software-only approach uses lightweight paravirtualization, a script-based method" of KVM/ARM ? I decide to figure it out and implement it. But I'd like to know if there are some existing methods, like a step by step guide(better with command lines and source code), so I may save some unnecessary effort. Do you know some? If so, please kindly tell me.
In short: How to implement lightweight paravirtualization of KVM/ARM on real phone or demoboard? Is there any guide, about the source code and the demoboard and steps? Thank you very much!