Interrupt Passthrough Issue.

First of I apologize for the message format I only have access to MS Exchange.
I'm working with Device Passthrough.
For Interrupt Pass through I'm using EIOmode=1 - separate priority from inactivation.
I did a few tweeks to access the GICC/GICV DIR register & add I/O Device Passthrough.
Everything works fine except every couple days the physical Interrupt freezes up.
Is ARM/anyone aware of any similar issues on Fast Models when running in this mode?
I'm currently running at low interrupt intervals.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated (this is btw ARMv7 3.8rc4).

- Mario