Linux Kernel Version

Hallo,

I am master student in University of  Paderborn, I am doing some research on real time analysis of linx kvm on arm. I would like to know one important information, am trying to add a real time patch into the host kernel. I would like to know what version of linux is used to buld this configuration.

   https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RT_PREEMPT_HOWTO

 Am using the manual given in the above wiki  to add this patch. Please provide me with information of kernel version so that i can do this.

Regards,

Sanju