SSH for Guest

Hi,

I am currently doing some analysis in the linux kvm implementation for my master thesis. We have a host OS in which we have a bridging mechanism by which we can have multiple instance of same host OS opened in different terminal using SSH. Can somebody help or provide some information so that we can do the same thing for the guest OS ?

Regards,

Sanju