Issue with Cross Compiler

Hallo,

I am master student in University of  Paderborn, I have some similar problems for conducting cyclic test which calculate timer delay. I had downloaded latest release v85 of rt-test from git repository and compiled on my ubuntu for x_86 and the tested it this works fine. If i cross compile it for arm-linux-gnueabi-  and run it on my  kvm-linux host there am getting some errors.

Problem i see from my investigation is when i cross compile and use the build in my x_86 there it works there (so is this a problem with make file not taking the target architecture and always taking default architecture as x86).

Can you help me in solving this issue. I had attached my Makefile of my test since am not so sure this a problem with our configuration or makefile. It would be great if you can help me in fixing this.

Regards,

Sanju