Re: Using perf: Getting guest kallsyms

[[ss]] Agreed. I am waiting for my hardware. I want to have my setup ready by the time the hardware shows up. Also, while the timing information may not be very useful,   the "kvm trace events" may still be useful. Perf has a mode to print the count of various events that  occurred for a particular period. I think that will be still be useful.