Re: Kvm on Arm

KVM is a part of Linux. It uses linux functions to operate, for
example, it will call get_user_pages and it returns to a linux user
space process for emulation work. If these functions don't run in real
time, you can't make real time guarantees to guests (this is a
simplified view, but serves for illustration).

What Alex is suggesting is that if you can provide real time
guarantees in Linux, then you can potentially integrate this with KVM
somehow, and make some real-time guarantees for guests on KVM.

-Christoffer