Re: [kvmarm-user] The role of Qemu in booting guests

Thank you so much for the quick answers.

Yet another question I have is whether the KVM for ARM have real time support capabilities. i.e. Is it possible to run a real time guest OS at the moment on KVM for ARM?

--
Thanks & Regards
Mabel Mary Joy

Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin