Re: [kvmarm-user] how to run multiple guest on kvm-arm

Any VM on KVM is like a Linux process, and this is completely the same
across supported KVM architectures by the way, so yes, you would just
run a second separate copy of qemu.

You can connect to your shell sessions any way you like - using ssh,
terminal ports, ...