how to run multiple guest on kvm-arm

Hello

I am a PhD scholar doing research in embedded  virtualization.
I was able to successfully install and run KVM for ARM with one guest.
I would like to know how to run two guests simultaneously on this platform. Is it possible to open a second telnet shell to see the second guest up and running? Or is there any other method to see both guests running at the same time from host?
Can we issue, for example two qemu-system-arm commands at the same time and see two guests up and running as well as operate them?

Please advice.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mabel Mary Joy